Do you have a topic that would fit perfectly on the blog? Looking to increase your exposure? You’ve come to the right place!
Review the requirements below, and then send a message using the contact us form here. In your message provide an outline of your topic idea. I’ll get back to you with more details at that point.
Benefits of Guest Posting Here
- A do-follow link to your blog
- Links to all of your social media channels
- A picture, bio, and links at the end of the post
- Promotion of your post on our social media and email list
- The topic must be relevant to pregnancy or moms of kids two and under
- You may link to relevant pages of your blog and other reputable sites in your post
- Must be original content that is not posted elsewhere
- The post must be at least 1000 words long
- No sponsored posts or affiliate links
- You may include pictures that fit with your post if they are your own photos. Otherwise, no need to submit photos.
- Submit your post in a word document
- Incorporate relevant subheadings throughout the text
- Include the following information for your author bio: Your name, short bio, a link to your blog, links to your social media channels, and a picture
- I reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, SEO, and clarity and to decide whether or not to use submitted pictures. Any major changes will be run by you prior to posting.
- I reserve the right to add links to your post (affiliate and otherwise).
- I reserve the right to decline to post any content that is not in line with the quality expectations and/or interest of my readers.
- I try to get posts published within a couple of days of submission. However, I’m a busy mom, so no guarantees. I promise to email you a link to the post once it goes live.