Last Updated on
But... You Do Need To Plan!
Maybe you were a ‘go-with-the-flow’ type of person, but it just doesn’t work like that now that you have kids.
Failure to plan can ruin your dream family vacation. Lack of planning can lead to forgetting essential items and spending more money than you otherwise would have. Can you say “stressful vacation”?
Planning is essential, but when remembering what you had for breakfast it’s difficult, how are you supposed to plan all the details of a trip while keeping a tiny dictator (and husband) happy?
That’s where I come in. I know how crippling it can be to have an amazing trip idea in your head and no idea where to start with planning.
I’ve designed a detailed family travel planner that’s 39 unique pages guiding you through every step of the planning process so you don’t leave any details unplanned.
Want More Information About What's Included?
Check out this video where I walk through every page of the planner.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Download and print the planner
- Pick a destination
- Work through each page filling in the info and completing the checklists
What Others Are Saying
This Family Travel Planner is a wonderful resource for my family. I absolutely love that I can print, put in a binder and keep all of our travel resources/notes/important information in ONE place! No more random lists on sticky notes and pieces of scrap paper! Our family includes a cat, a baby boy and a toddler girl. We love to take weekend trips by car and also fly to Disney World at least two times a year. The packing lists and checklists included in this travel planner are extremely helpful. I utilized the Baby/Toddler Packing List, Pre-Trip Shopping List and the Before You Leave Checklist for our most recent trip to Disney World. I felt organized and liked that everything I needed to reference for our trip was in one place. Another feature I really like is the inclusion of a blank USA map. When we take our road trips, this sheet will be fun for my daughter (and eventually my son) to color as we drive through each state. Overall, this Family Travel Planner gets two thumbs up from me and I look forward to all the preparations that come with our travels.
You Get 39 Unique Pages!
Separated Into 3 Sections
- 2 Cover Page Options
- Places We've Been United States Map
- Places We've Been World Map
- Trip Cover Page
- Trip Planning Checklist
- Blank Calendar Page
- Travel Roster
- Brainstorming Prompts
- Travel Budget Worksheet
- Flight Comparison Worksheet
- Airtravel Detail Sheet
- Road Trip Planner
- Travel Entertainment Ideas Brainstorming Sheet
- Road Trip Scheduler
- Hotel Comparison
- Lodging Info
- Baby Equipment Rental
- Trip Activity Info
- Public Transportation Information
- One Week Out Checklist
- Confirmation Number Documentation
- Daily Planner (2 versions)
- Baby/Toddler Packing List for Carry-On (filled out)
- Baby/Toddler Packing List for Checked Bag (filled out)
- Child Packing List (filled out)
- Adult Packing List (filled out)
- Packing List (blank template with sections)
- Pre-Travel Shopping List (blank with sections)
- Pet Sitter Information Sheet
- House Sitter Information Sheet
- Emergency Contacts
- Important Phone Numbers
- Local Amenities (Domestic)
- Local Amenities (International)
- Arrival Shopping List (blank with sections)
- Last Minute Checklist
This planner is normally $15, but for the next 20 minutes you have the chance to snag it for only $7!
Hi! I’m Lauren, and I’m a mom that loves to travel.
I loved traveling before I became a mom, but now that I have a husband and toddler in tow it’s a little more difficult. That’s not going to stop me though, and it shouldn’t stop YOU either!