I’m a genetically predisposed workaholic, who had a baby on New Years Eve. Now I’m determined to continue excelling at the career I love and be an awesome mom. Being a mom has proved to be challenging, but it’s a fun kind of challenge where I delight in figuring out the best way to make baby food or a new organization scheme for my son’s nursery, or a fun new toy, etc. I never really nested before Paxton was born, but I certainly feel like I spend a large amount of my free time nesting now. Since Paxton arrived, I’ve figured out a number of tricks on organization, things I need that I never thought I would need, which products are life savers and which products are more trouble than they are worth and many other little facts. I’ve been storing this information in my head, but I never found a blog that has all these insights in one place, so I decided to create one that I can share with other new moms. Check out all the posts to see my, sometimes random, discoveries since I’ve become a mother and ways I’ve figured out to have it all.
Checkout Our Latest Posts
- If You Aren’t Using These 4 Money-Saving Apps, You Are Missing Out on Free Money!
- Gift Guide | Must-Have Classic Picture Books
- My Top 10 Travel Apps
- Christmas Traditions Roundup
- 35 Essential Tips for Working Moms
- How to Get Through Baby’s First Cold
- Must-Have Apps for Flying with Kids
- Fall Activities With Baby
- Tips for Taking Frame-Worthy Photos of Baby
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Mom Labels – What Is A Crunchy Mom?
- Homemade Baby Food 101